Call for Proposals to Host QCrypt 2020 – Deadline 1 November 2018
The QCrypt steering committee invites proposals to host QCrypt 2020.
According to the current rotation of continents, proposals from Europe are preferred.
This will be handled by a 2-step process.
- If you are interested, please send a letter of intent to
<email@example.com> by Nov. 1, 2018, with the following information:
* Name and affiliation of main organizer
* Possibilities of conference dates (preferably in late August 2020)
* Location and size of intended conference venue (depending on the location, the conference venue should have a capacity of at least 300-400)
- The steering committee will ask the top contenders to work out a full proposal.